Several products are provided by the Institute. These include but are not limited to:
- Intellectual property (patents, licenses, trademarks).
- Medical and scientific reports published in learned journals.
- Presentations of new findings and discoveries at professional meetings and symposia (local, regional, national, and international).
- Education and research programs for the medical and scientific professions.
- Hosted professional meetings, symposia, conferences, workshops.
- White papers advocating new or modified approaches or discoveries for applications in medicine and science.
- Educational material addressed to the public at large (publications, pamphlets, brochures, lectures, workshops, seminars, symposia).
The following services are offered by the Institute (the list below is not limitative):
EXPERTS & KEY OPINION LEADERS:
- Public service announcements, press releases and other communications.
- Membership and participation in local, regional, state and federal committees and task forces.
- Testimonies to appropriate governing bodies.
- Promotion of improved public health approaches.
As an integral part of our services, and through our affiliate business development arm, Words4Health (www.words4health.com), we recommend Medical or/and Science Experts, and Executive Health Management Counselors/Consultants to answer public/private/business services in need of independent expert opinions, including Grants & Contracts work, Position Statements, and White Papers.
We also maintain and regularly update a roster of such Experts and Key Opinion Leaders.